Healing From the Comfort of Your Home
Catholic Health provides home infusion treatments for many conditions. Our experts, including pharmacists, nurses and nutritionists, work alongside your medical team to ensure a seamless transition from hospital/clinic to home without disrupting your care. Our goal is to make your infusion therapy process convenient and comfortable.
Call 516-210-0102 to speak to a home infusion representative who will work with you to create a care plan that meets your needs. Our services are available in Nassau County, Suffolk County and Queens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Home infusion therapy is a convenient alternative to extended inpatient stays. Patients who opt for home infusion can receive treatments in the comfort of their homes or in a streamlined infusion suite.
- Immune globulin therapy
- Specialty infusion
- Lower treatment costs
- Better health outcomes
- Higher safety measures
- Ability to continue daily routines
- Avoiding long hospital stays
- Delivering your supplies before your first visit from a nursing team member.
- Helping you schedule follow-up visits or deliveries at your convenience.
- Updating your provider on your progress to ensure the best results for your therapy.
Call 516-210-0102 to speak with a home infusion representative to discuss accepted insurance plans and for questions about coverage or cost.