St. Charles Hospital (Port Jefferson, NY) is the only Long Island hospital accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient medical rehabilitation for adults and children.
Catholic Health Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Commack, NY, gives patients access to the hospital's award-winning rehabilitation services in an outpatient facility.
We offer physical therapy and occupational therapy for infants, children, teens and adults with orthopedic and sports injuries, including concussion, as well as following a surgery like joint replacement and ACL reconstruction.
We also treat patients who need rehabilitation for stroke, brain injury, developmental delays and many other neurological conditions.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Program
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- Concussion (Return to Play)
- Hand Therapy
- Injury Screenings
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Prehab for Joint Replacement
- Pre-Season Injury Prevention Screenings for Baseball
- Sports Recovery Clinic
- Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Wellness Program