Easy Access to Care
Catholic Health Video Visits offers video visits so you can easily get prompt care from the comfort of your home. All you need is a phone, computer or tablet. Use for:
- Non-emergency medical issues
- Answers to questions
- Follow-up visits
- New prescriptions or refills
- Usually same-day appointments
Please call 9-1-1 if this is a medical emergency.
Appointments as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Call your Catholic Health Physician Partners practice to request a video visit.
2. Get Setup
Our staff will set you up and go over a few easy technical basics.
Your online connection will be safe and secure when your physician calls. Most callbacks are same-day.
Video Visit FAQs
- Only one patient per video visit is allowed.
- Video visits should be held in a room with good lighting and no distractions.
- Write down a list of questions and the reason for your visit ahead of time.
- Have your current medication list available.
- If you have home medical equipment:
- Take your temperature beforehand.
- Take your blood pressure beforehand.
- Diabetic patients should take a finger stick for blood sugar.
- Dress in a way that allows you to do so easily should you need to show the doctor a specific body part.
- Have relevant pictures or medical reports handy.
- Test your Wi-Fi and internet connections before your video visit. Close other applications and test your microphone, volume and video.
- Be sure your device is fully charged.
- Have your camera at eye level.
The cost for each On-Demand Catholic Health Video Visit is $49.
Catholic Health Video Visits will be billed to your insurance. Standard copay and deductible may apply.